2014 Region IV Presidents Cup
June 11-15, 2014
Morgan Hill Sports Complex
Morgan Hill, CA
The US Youth Soccer Region IV Presidents Cup takes place June 11-15 at the Morgan Hill Sports Complex in Morgan Hill, Calif. The event will feature 120 teams in the Under-13 through Under-17 age groups who will compete for a regional championship and a spot at the 2014 US Youth Soccer National Presidents Cup, July 10-13 in Greenville, S.C.
- Format and Rules [link]
- Game Day Roster Information [link]
- Bracket Draw: [link]
- Wildcard Matrix: [link]
- Championship Game Times: [link]
- Lodging Information: [link]
- Team Check-in - June 10
Location: Morgan Hill Sports Complex, 16500 Condit Road, Morgan Hill CA 95037
Field Map: [link]
Check-in: Team check-in will be held Tuesday afternoon, June 10. Region IV Tournament Committee and State Association representatives will review team rosters. Coaches and players are not required for this process. After check-in, State Association Representatives will meet with their State teams to exchange necessary information. The place, time and location of this exchange are to be determined by each State Association Representative.
Match Format: All matches will be played at the Morgan Hill Complex. There will be (3) pools of four (4) teams for each age group. Teams will play three (3) preliminary round matches, quarterfinal, semifinal and final matches.
- Preliminary or Pool Play matches will begin Wednesday morning at 8:00 AM. Specific game times after the 8:00 start will be determined as final schedules are developed.
- Quarterfinal matches will begin Friday evening and continue through Saturday morning.
- Semifinal matches will be played Saturday afternoon.
- Championship matches will be played starting 8:00 Sunday morning with the last matches ending around 1:00 PM.
Final Schedules by age/gender/team will be posted in early June as States complete their qualifying events.
College Coach Registration:
College coaches can register with the US Youth Soccer Event Management System to gain access to event rosters, player information, contacts and event information. College coaches looking to register for the 2014 US Youth Soccer Region IV Presidents Cup, or additional US Youth Soccer events, can click the link below for more information: